MGA, Ltd. is a Virginia corporation, specializing in TV engineering, since 1995.
President-Founder is Max Gratzl, who is a 36 year vereran
of television broadcast (including PBS (7 yr), NBC (8 yr), US Government (11 yr)).
Retiring in 2007, he established MGA Media, a subsidiary of MGA, Ltd.
MGA Media is dedicated to bringing down the cost
of professional television production.
We do this by:
* Automating certain production functions, thus reducing crew-costs.
* Applying New-Media technologies, thus expanding public access
to communications media.
We specialize in event coverage in the DC area. Most of our recordings
go onto Non-Profit Organization websites. Some wind up being sold
on DVDs. We don't use uTube, uStream, etc, because our Clients
pay for, and expect interference-free presentation.
And, speaking of our Clients, please consider our preliminary CLIENT LIST:
* Energy & Environmental Studies Institute
* Institute for Corean-American Studies Foudation
* IRI Conference on Future Energy
* United Nations Millennium Project
* Center for American Progress
* Cato Institute
* American Enterprise Institute
* Rep. James Moran (D-VA)
* Rep. Betty McCollum (D-MN)